My Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Wall Street freaks out about 2020: Many of the nation’s top bankers want Trump gone, but they’re growing anxious about some Democratic presidential contenders (Politico)
• The Google Advisor? (ETF.com)
• $1.5 trillion U.S. tax cut has no major impact on business capex plans: survey (Reuters)
• Amazon Knows What You Buy. And It’s Building a Big Ad Business From It. (New York Times) but see The case against behavioral advertising is stacking up (TechCrunch)
• The Inventor blames Silicon Valley for the Theranos scandal (The Verge) see also ‘Apollo 11’ Review: Astonishing NASA Documentary Is One Giant Leap for Film Restoration — Sundance (Indie Wire)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!