My Valentine’s Day morning train reads:
• How Do I Love Thee? A Mathematician Counts the Ways (Wall Street Journal)
• The Road to ETFs: A Millennium of Sedentary Investors, and Diversification (Jamie Catherwood)
• China’s housing glut casts pall over the economy: A building binge leaves cities with 65 million empty apartments (Nikkei Asia Review)
• Meet R.J. Scaringe, Founder Of Rivian Automotive—And Tesla’s Worst Nightmare (Forbes)
• Fyre Festival Was a Huge Scam. Is Netflix’s Fyre Documentary a Scam, Too? (New Republic)
What are you reading?
Get the daily reads in your inbox — free! Sign up here