My Thursday morning train reads:
• The radical moral implications of luck in human life (Vox)
• Theranos: How a broken patent system sustained its decade-long deception (Ars Technica)
• High-Tax States Make It Hard for the Rich to Leave (Bloomberg)
• Scrutinize your life priorities with a “time audit” (RadReads)
• GoFundMe CEO: ‘Gigantic Gaps’ In Health System Showing Up In Crowdfunding (KHN) see also Power Couple Behind Cancer Vaccine Rides Immune-Oncology Success. (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Get the daily reads in your inbox — free! Sign up here.