Our Avenatti-free Tuesday morning train reads:
• Last Year for Hedge Funds Was Worse Than You Thought: Nearly two-thirds of all funds lost money in 2018. (Institutional Investor) see also Hedge Fund Launches Hit 18-Year Low (Institutional Investor)
• Trump Nominates Famous Idiot Stephen Moore to Federal Reserve Board (New York Magazine) see also The Trouble With Stephen Moore (AEIR)
• El-Erian: There’s Danger in Misreading the Inverted Yield Curve (Bloomberg)
• On the Trail of the Robocall King (Wired) see also Spam has taken over our phones. Will we ever want to answer them again? (Washington Post)
• I Rode an E-Scooter as Far From Civilization as Its Batteries Could Take Me (Gizmodo)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!