My Tuesday morning Texas train reads:
• A Vision of the Dark Future of Advertising (OneZero)
• AirPods Are a Tragedy (Vice) see also Bored and lonely? Blame your phone. (Vox)
• Chinese companies face surging write-offs After a global investment spree, impairments weigh on tech and energy companies. (Nikkei Asian Review)
• 8 Reasons Why It’s so Hard to Really Change Your Behavior (Psychology Today)
• Music Superstars Are the New One Percenters: Huge stars like Beyoncé and Taylor Swift are dominating the concert-tour business like never before, as music’s top 1% takes home an increasingly large share of the pie. (Wall Street Journal)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!