My last day on the West Coast morning plane reads:
• Tesla’s Travails: A valuation expert buys the troubled EV manufacturer (Damodaran)
• Harvard Endowment Needs to Lower Fees, Not Pay (Bloomberg Opinion)
• Documentary: Yelp extorts small business owners for advertising fees in return for helping to manage and improve reviews on their platform. (Slate)
• Stop Saying That Correlation Does Not Imply Causation (Slate)
• Amazon Prime Video is full of dodgy documentaries pushing dangerous cancer ‘cures’ (Wired)
What are you reading?
Get the daily reads in your inbox — free! Sign up here