My morning train reads:
• NBA All-Star Tony Parker Looks to Save Athletes From Blowing Their Fortunes (Bloomberg)
• Inflation Is Dead: What’s Needed to Reanimate It? (CIO)
• The Bitcoin Scam: Despite the utopian claims of its proponents, Bitcoin is a right-wing nightmare which facilitates tax evasion, money laundering and environmental degradation. (Tribune)
• “Robo-Spam calls to health-care institutions and patients are extremely dangerous to the public health and patient privacy” (Washington Post)
• The Oral History of Serious Eats (Grub Street)
What are you reading?
Get the daily reads in your inbox — free! Sign up here