My end of week morning
train beach reads:
• 12 Things That Won’t Help You During a Market Correction. (Wealth of Common Sense)
• How Stock Markets Bottom (Irrelevant Investor)
• Why active bond investors can beat the index when active equity investors can’t (Economist)
• Amazon is opening a supermarket with no cashiers. Is Whole Foods next? (Vox)
• Avoiding an Irrational Response to Irrational Markets (Servo)
• Printing’s Not Dead: The $35 Billion Fight Over Ink Cartridges (Businessweek)
• Few Americans are confident in tech companies to prevent misuse of their platforms in the 2020 election (Pew Research)
• The Secret to Enjoying Nature Is … Your Phone (Wired)
• Maria Sharapova Wants to Be Clear: She Is Retiring From Tennis, Not Quitting (New York Times)
• What makes a face punchable? Experts weigh in (Mic)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Danielle DiMartino Booth, founder of Quill Intelligence, a research and analytics firm, and author of Fed Up: An Insider’s Take on Why the Federal Reserve is Bad for America.
We Just Witnessed The Fastest Stock Market Correction on Record.