A few interesting reads for your Tuesday:
• Goldman Sachs: U.S. Stocks Primed for Takeovers (Bloomberg)
• Climbing the Golden Wall of Worry (Barron’s)
• Zen Lessons in Market Analysis (Hussman)
• Home rescue plan delaying, not solving crisis (Reuters)
• End the war on drugs, start the legalization (Marketwatch)
• The Years of Magical Thinking (NYT)
• Vitriol, invective at the speed of light (Associated Press)
• The Appraisal Process Moves Front and Center (Matrix)
• In handy spreadsheet form, a complete listing of the always stimulating TED Talks
• Credit Report Card: A Truly Free Look at Your Credit Record (Credit Bloggers)
• Thanks for all the great comments on car buying!
What are you reading?