My Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• This is what the average American looks like in 2018 (Washington Post)
• What’s killing rural Canada? Crime, opioid abuse, and fleeing populations are destroying the country’s heartland. (Macleans)
• Google China Censorship Project Named After Co-Founder Sergey Brin’s Luxury Yacht? (Ryan J. Gallagher) see also Google Employees Are Organizing To Protest The Company’s Secret, Censored Search Engine For China (Buzzfeed)
• Spotify is falling behind on lyrics and voice (TechCrunch)
• Fox Business Took a Shot at Denmark. Denmark Fired Back. (New York Times) see also Something Not Rotten in Denmark (New York Times)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!