Lots of interesting stuff on the docket today — beyond what I have mentioned earlier today:
• Job Market Confirms End of Recession (NBER member)
• Who Controls Bank of Japan? (The Diplomat)
• Greenspan’s Delusions Get Much Worse With Age (Bloomberg)
• Edward Glaeser: Why Your House’s Value (Probably) Won’t Rise (Economix)
• Fannie Mae National Housing Survey (Fannie Mae PDF)
• Sheila Bair: Beyond Bankruptcy And Bailouts (WSJ)
• Transportation Secretary: Toyota `Knowingly Hid’ Pedal Defect in Violation of U.S. Law (Bloomberg)
• Asia launches reforms for OTC derivatives (FT) Glad to see someone is . . .
• Why The iPad Actually Strengthens Amazon’s Position (Paid Content)
• Superheavy Element 117 — ununseptium — Makes Debut (Science News)
• Frank Lloyd Wright’s Falling Water — in Legos (flickr)
What are you reading ?