Here are the latest additions to my Instapaper:
• Shadow inventory backlog still growing (FT Alphaville)
• The Tyranny of Defense Inc. (The Atlantic) Hey, I was just discussing this!
• Why You Shouldn’t Trust Wall Street’s Top Stocks for 2011 (WSJ)
• Is Fannie bailing out the banks? (Fortune)
• How Wall St. execs bankrolled GOP victory (MSNBC)
• The Lie Guy (The Chronicle Review)
• The Man Who Spilled the Secrets (Vanity Fair)
• Ikea’s war on Edison’s light bulb (VentureBeat)
• Cyberspace When You’re Dead (NYT Magazine)
• Citizen Kubrick (Guardian)
What are you reading?