Here is the latest additions to my Instapaper:
• Why So Many Rich People Don’t Feel Very Rich (Economix)
• In WikiLeaks fight, U.S. journalists take a pass (McClatchy)
• Short the Rumor Pays 14% on Takeover Tales That Don’t Come True (Bloomberg)
• On history’s stage: Chief Justice John Roberts Jr. & “Supreme Court Inc” (Fortune) Arguably the most pro-business in history.
• Economist’s study shows how the poor in developing countries become wealthier (MIT)
• Procrastination (You Are Not So Smart)
• The Constitution and its worshippers (New Yorker)
• Government-created climate of fear (Salon)
• I Fought The DMV To Keep The World’s Greatest License Plate (Jalopnik)
• 6 Things You Should Never Reveal on Facebook (MoneyWatch)
What you talking ’bout, Willis?