Geez, it seems like we are doing this quite often lately, doesn’t it?
• Federal Reserve is requiring another round of stress tests;
• Germany failed to reach its maximum sales target of 6 billion euros ($8.04 billion) at a bund auction. Bids were for only 35% of 10 YR bunds available.
• China, the world’s 2nd largest economy, is slowing, as manufacturing slows and home sales slide.
• EuroZone Industrial Orders for September fell the most in 3 years (-6.4% vs estimates of -2.7%)
• The mining sector is falling on the proposed 30% tax by Australia on coal & iron ore profits.