Grab some coffee and a comfy chair. You know what time it is.
• Is this the beginning of a crash? (Reformed Broker) see also Market selloff will stop when the ‘smart money’ quits selling (Yahoo Finance)
• The Astounding Conspiracy Theories of Wall Street Genius Mark Gorton (Gawker)
• Eichengreen: Losing Interest (Project Syndicate)
• ‘Brutalized’ Breakaway Brokers Speak Out: 7 Stories From the Road to Independence (ThinkAdvisor)
• The press and the tech bubble (Columbia Journalism Review) but see Of things and thingamies, connected (FT Alphaville)
• Can Adam Carolla Defeat a Patent Troll and Save Podcasting? (DailyFinance)
• Downtown L.A. goes from gritty to glitzy (WSJ)
• GOP hard core want Boehner’s scalp – but their plan is doomed to fail (Salon)
• Colbert Was CBS’ ‘Late Show’ Guy Since 2012 — And Yes, He’ll Keep the Name (Mashable) see also Who is the Real Stephen Colbert? Let’s Show You (Esquire)
• Fish, fiends, and fantasy: the gothic art of Ian Miller (The Verge)
What’s for brunch?
Greece Gets Strong Demand For Bonds