Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
• Recap: The 2014 Berkshire Hathaway Annual Meeting (MoneyBeat)
• Gross Says No Asset Bubbles Given 2% Fed Long-Term Rate (Bloomberg) but see Tom DeMark Says U.S. Stocks at Risk of 11% Decline (Bloomberg)
• Some Things You Will Never Hear From a Portfolio Manager (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• Beware Experts Bearing Predictions (Millennial Invest)
• The Existential Pleasures of Engineering Beta (Mutual Fund Observer)
• The newsonomics of Quartz, 19 months in (Nieman Lab)
• Are mortgage lenders finally lowering their standards? Not so much. (WonkBlog)
• Pixar Cofounder Ed Catmull on Failure and Why Fostering a Fearless
• Who’s Getting a Good Night’s Sleep? (FiveThirtyEight)
• 6 Intriguing Types of Synesthesia: Tasting Words, Seeing Sounds, Hearing Colours And More (PsyBlog)
What are you reading?
Is the ‘Blame Bush’ Era Ending?