We do live in most interesting times. Start your day off with our most interesting morning train reads:
• Beware the Minuses of Negative Interest Rates (Barron’s) see also Fed vs. the Dollar: Why Yellen Can’t Win (WSJ)
• Why We’re Terrified of Typical: Most of the time, swans are white. (Motley Fool) see also What ‘Panic’ Meant to Investors 143 Years Ago (MoneyBeat)
• Here’s What Oil and Gas’s Ugly 2015 Did to Business Investment (Real Time Economics)
• Who to read: A Calm Voice and a Steady Hand (Drifting to Fifty)
• “Tell me about when you failed” (Quartz)
What are you reading?