My post penumbral lunar eclipse, morning train reads:
• The Problem With Average (Irrelevant Investor)
• Mind the Gap: Wall Street Forecasts and YTD Returns (CFA Institute)
• Hyman Minsky: “Donald Trump is Brazil in Drag” (jwmason)
• Warmer weather, finer wines: As climate change rolls out, French grape growers get a boost, but it may prove illusory, study says (Harvard Gazette) see also Bordeaux Winemakers Are Snapping Up Napa Estates (Bloomberg)
• NFL Wants to Sack Anti-Gay Bill in Georgia (Daily Beast)
Three day weekend! What are you reading?