Hey, congrats, you survived Super Tuesday! Get back into the swing of things with our free range morning train reads:
• Angry Americans: How the 2008 Crash Fueled a Political Rebellion (Bloomberg)
• Stock Exchange Prices Grow So Convoluted Even Traders Are Confused, Study Finds (NYT) not coincidentally SEC Awards Nanex a Whistleblower award of $750,000 for Detailed Analysis of How Quote Stuffing caused the Flash Crash (SEC)
• The Modern Day Philanthropist (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• Why Warren Buffett Doesn’t Think Climate Change Is His Problem: The world would be smart to prepare, but Berkshire Hathaway shareholders shouldn’t worry (Bloomberg) see also a rare good environmental news: Monarch butterflies and manatees, oh my! These two animals are on a big rebound. (Washington Post)
• The case for infrastructure spending — now (CBS News) see also How Lobbying Obscured the Danger of Lead in Water (Bloomberg View)
What are you reading?