My pre-debate Monday morning train reads:
• The Collectible Car Market Is Getting the Air Kicked Out of its Tires (Bloomberg)
• John Hempton’s investment philosophy (Bronte Capital)
• Why Getting Rich Quick Often Doesn’t Sound Crazy (Wall Street Journal)
• The Death of the Telephone Call. 1876–2007. (Slate)
• How one Washington Post reporter uses pen and paper to make his tracking of Trump get noticed (Nieman Lab)
And just in time for the debates! Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Michael Murphy, co-founder of the Right to Rise Super Pac and former campaign manager for Jeb Bush.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!