The big day is here! Kick it off right with our morning train reads:
• Sell Netflix, Buy Blockbuster (Irrelevant Investor)
• Investors Need to Look Well Beyond the Inauguration (Bloomberg View) see also What Really Happened to the Stock Market During the Obama Years (Time)
• How statistics lost their power – and why we should fear what comes next (Guardian)
• How curiosity can protect the mind from bias (BBC) see also How to Overcome Unconscious Bias (Scientific American)
• What the US Constitution would look like if translated into 140 character Tweets (USA Today)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!