My easy-like Sunday-morning reads:
• A Dozen Lessons on Growth (25iq)
• Some investors really are this stupid (Evidence Based Investor)
• Why Whole Foods is now struggling (Wonkblog)
• Retiree Benefits: Tale of 2 Cities (States) (Squared Away Blog)
• One Man’s Solution to the Fiduciary Conundrum: The SEC should implement a common fiduciary standard for delivering advice to individual investors (Barron’s)
• Trump’s loose talk about Muslims gets weaponized in court against travel ban (Washington Post)
• Syria conflict: Thousands hanged at Saydnaya prison, Amnesty says (BBC) see also Syria’s Secret Mass Executions (The Atlantic)
• Here’s a New View of the Refugee Crisis: Photographer Richard Mosse uses a thermographic camera to create images without visible light or film. (Bloomberg)
• Most Undocumented Immigrants Live In Areas That Trump Lost (FiveThirtyEight) see also This Is Why You Hate Me (Medium)
• Lessons on Aging Well, From a 105-Year-Old Cyclist (Well)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Danny Kahneman, behavioral & cognitive psychologist, author of Thinking Fast & Slow, and winner of the 2002 Nobel prize for economics.
All these countries combined had the same number of homicides as Brazil
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!