My midweek morning train reads:
• The Big Green Bang: how renewable energy became unstoppable (Financial Times) see also Why China Must Figure Out How to Feed the Whole World (Bloomberg)
• A Few Big Stocks Don’t Tell the Whole Market Story (BloombergView)
• 2,000 Wall Streeters just had a meeting in Las Vegas and they all kept making the same awkward noise (Business Insider) see also The Pigs Who Keep Vegas Buffets Running (not what you think) (Eater)
• There are bots. Look around. (RibbonFarm)
• This story about Roger Moore meeting a fan is what you need right now to lift your spirits (B3ta) see also Roger Moore’s James Bond movies had the most badass women (Quartz)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!