My end of week morning train reads:
• “I don’t want your condolences” Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have had it with all the thoughts and prayers (Vice)
• Billionaires gone wild (Columbia Journalism Review)
• Meet the Sacklers: the family feuding over blame for the opioid crisis (The Guardian)
• The CFPB’s Declaration of Dependence (ProPublica)
• Tech Luminary Peter Thiel Parts Ways With Silicon Valley (Wall Street Journal)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Kathryn Minshew, co-founder and chief executive officer of career-development platform The Muse. She has been named to the Forbes “30 Under 30 in Media” list, and honored as one of Inc.’s “15 Women to Watch in Tech.”
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!