My Two-for-Tuesday Tax day morning train reads:
• The Future of College Looks Like the Future of Retail (Atlantic)
• What to do when we don’t know what to do. (New York Times) see also The What-Ifs (Irrelevant Investor)
• The Price of Free is Actually Too High (Feld)
• Paul Ryan Was a Failure, Even on His Own Terms (New Yorker) see also Paul Ryan’s pathetic legacy (Washington Post)
• Can The Mets Possibly Be This Good? (fivethirtyeight)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!