I am going to be guest hosting on Bloomberg TV/Radio this morning with Tom Keene and Sara Eisen from at 6:00 am – 8:00 am.
Subjects we are discussing:
1. Why September will be crucial to markets “Break out or break down?”
2. Both Equities & Bonds look tired, but may receive help from the liquidity — duo Bernaki/Draghi
3. Election outcome doesn’t matter for stocks — bigger drivers are deleveraging, stall speed economy & slowing earnings
4. Investors are Complacent (look at VIX) but not excessively exuberant
5. We will go over some ETF and stock holdings as well
The live TV streams here.