Nice bounce off of the lows; let’s see if it lasts. Meantime, our gluten-free morning train reads:
• The Stock Market Is Not the Economy (strategy+business)
• ‘Costcoholics’: Costco’s $113.7 Billion Addicts (Forbes)
• New Stadium? Teams Now Want the Whole Neighborhood (Bloomberg View) see also Work zone: Directory of mixed-used projects (Sports Business Daily)
• Crazy Nut Donald Trump Thinks George W. Bush Was President on 9/11 (NY Mag)
• 5 Ways Scalia’s Death Complicates The 2016 Election (NPR) but see Before Scalia’s Death, a Clash Between G.O.P. and Obama Over Appellate Judges (NYT)
What are you reading?