An interesting week so far (to say the least). Bring it round the club house turn with our broken rail in Mineola morning train reads:
• Facebook is eating the world (Columbia Journalism Review)
• As Some Hedge Funds Falter, Others Prove Staying Power (InsideSources)
• Are We Due For A Recession? (Irrelevant Investor) but see Largest Drop in S&P 500 EPS Estimate Over First Two Months of a Quarter since Q1 2009 (FactSet)
• A Sales Model that Makes Revenue Sharing Look Investor Friendly (A Teachable Moment)
• The Weird Claim That Obama Is Coming After Personal Finance Gurus (Slate) based on How Fiduciary Rule May Censor Financial Broadcasters Like Dave Ramsey (Forbes)
What are you reading?