My end of week morning train reads:
• CEO Buckley On What’s Next For Vanguard (ETF.com)
• The Strange Brands in Your Instagram Feed (The Atlantic)
• How robo-callers outwitted the government and completely wrecked the Do Not Call list (Washington Post)
• Facebook Can’t Be Fixed. (NewCo Shift)
• The mathematicians who want to save democracy (Nature)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Brooke Lampley, vice chairman of the fine art division at Sotheby’s. Lampley is a specialist in Impressionist and modern art, and previously ran that department at Christie’s, where she sold over a billion dollars of paintings and sculptures.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!