My welcome to Summer morning train reads:
• Ten Ideas to Foster Long-Term Investing (Brandes Institute)
• Everything you know about Bitcoin is thanks to this Czech grandpa (Outline)
• Mistakes were Made. (And, Yes, by Me.) (Jim O’Shaughnessy) see also Wall Street Looks to Superforecasting to Predict the Financial Future (Wall Street Journal)
• On Science Advancing One Funeral at a Time (ProMarket)
• What we lost when Craigslist shut down its personals section (Quartz)
• Weather Reporters Donned This Striped Pattern On Thursday For A Good Reason (HuffPo)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Dr. Raife Giovinazzo of Fuller & Thaler Asset Management. Giovinazzo conducts research using applied behavioral finance to enhance investment processes at the firm. He studied under Nobel-winning pioneers of behavioral economic Daniel Kahneman and Richard Thaler.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!