- Bernard Madoff.
- David Colby, former CFO of Wellpoint
- Rod Blagojevich, governor of Illinois
- Heinz-Joachim Neubürger, Karl-Hermann Baumann and Johannes Feldmayer. The two former CFOs and former chairman of Siemens
- Ted Stevens, former senator from Alaska
- Bruno A Kaelin, former senior vice president and head of corporate compliance at Alstom
- Adam Vitale, sentenced to 30 months in prison for spamming 1.2 million AOL users
- Robert Rubin, BoD, Citigroup
- Marco Benatti, former Italian director of advertising for WPP
- James M. DiBlasio
The full article fills in all the details . . .
The 10 most unethical people in business
MarketWatch 8:35 p.m. EST Jan. 15, 2009