OK, I assume that nothing is going on as everyone waits for the FOMC. Here is an earlier than usual 10 Links:
• Post-crash dynamics (Hussman Funds)
• Goldman Sachs may be bad, but it’s far from the worst (Big Money)
• Krugman-Stross: A conversation between Paul Krugman, Nobel Prize winning economist and Charlie Stross (CS). Hugo-winning science fiction author.(Anticipation World Con)
• Beta Test Google’s next-generation search architecture (Google Webmaster Central)
• A Soldier’s Eye in the Sky (NYT)
• Frank Sinatra Has a Cold (Esquire)
By the time the Fed release cones, I will be somewhere over the Mid-West. Feel free to post any other links — Fed links especially appreciated!