A few articles worth reading:
• U.S. Economy May See Its Slowest Recovery Since 1945 (Bloomberg)
• A Vote for Bonds Over U.S. Stocks Barron’s Interview with David Rosenberg
• This one seems to be going viral: Priceless: How The Federal Reserve Bought The Economics Profession (Huffington Post)
• SEPTEMBER OVERSIGHT REPORT* 2009 (PDF)
• Greenspan Says Capital Requirements Must Be Raised (Bloomberg)
• Can a mere domain name be defamation? Glenn Beck says yes (Ars Technica)
Anything else worth checking out?