A few quickies before I head home to stuff myself for the holidays. For those of you who are not Jewish, I can briefly sum up pretty much every holiday we have thusly: They tried to kill us, we escaped, let’s eat.
Until then, here is some afternoon reading:
• CNN Poll: U.S. still in a serious recession Poll says 86% of Americans believe the U.S. is still in a recession, while Fed chairman is more optimistic. (CNN/Money)
• Take This Monetary System, Please (Barron’s)
• Is The Fed On The Side Of Investors? (AAO Weblog)
• Real estate slump isn’t over, exec says (Union-Tribune) See also Wells Fargo’s Commercial Portfolio is a ticking time bomb
• Ultimate Mean Reversion (Stockcharts)