Items of note worth reading:
• Best Quarter Since ’98 for Dow (WSJ) And the Dow only had to get cut in half to make it happen!
• Should Volcker be Fired? (Brown Brothers Harriman)
• Greenspan Sees Growth Slowing as Stocks ‘Flatten Out’ (Bloomberg) Greenie Bearish? I am tempted to say this is a bullish indicator!
• Martin Wolf: Why narrow banking alone is not the finance solution (FT)
• Rebuilding Our Economic Engine (Dow Jones Market Talk)
• American history of the automobile and car salesman (The Believer)
What are you reading?