A few worthwhile reads before the weekend:
• Why the Goldman Sachs-AIG Story Won’t Go Away (Bloomberg)
• Victory for Obama Over Military Lobby (NYT). Now what about Banking Lobby?
• Why Didn’t Inventories Go Up? (Norris)
• Mortgage Payments Declined in Q3 (Real Time Economics)
• 5 Nightmare (not forecasts) Scenarios for the Economy (MoneyWatch)
• Investors Sense Rout in Stocks After 8-Month Rally (Bloomberg)
• Scott Brown on Why America Is Finally Ready for Doctor Who (Wired)
Its the weekend, I am getting ready for some extensive travel — time to fire up the Tardis!
What are you reading (in or out of a small blue police box)?