Now that I am back at my desk, here are some quick reads:
• Chanos Condemns ‘Monstrous Idea’ That Banks Love (Bloomberg)
• Rosenberg: U.S. unemployment rate headed for 12.0-13.0% (Credit WriteDowns)
• Attention Lloyd Blankfein: The Public Purpose of Banking (Marshall Auerback, New Deal 2.0)
• Timeline: Steve Jobs’ greatest hits (Fortune)
• For whom the net tolls: Rupert Murdoch wants to remake the web as a toll both, with him in the collector’s seat, but the net won’t shift to his will
• $h*t my dad says: I’m 29. I live with my 73-year-old dad. He is awesome. I just write down shit that he says (Twitter) Hysterical!
What are you reading?