Geez, Thursday already? Where did the week go ?
Here is what caught my eye today
• Will the real Santa Claus Rally please stand up? (MarketWatch)
• Why Didn’t Canada’s Housing Market Go Bust? (Cleveland Fed)
• Most Economists Urge Action on Jobs (WSJ)
• U.S. Foreclosures to Reach 3.9 Million in Second Record Year (Bloomberg)
• The NEW American Dream: Default, Then Rent (WSJ)
• Will The New ABX Prime Index Be The Reason For The Next RMBS (And Thus, FHA/GSE) Collapse? (Zero Hedge)
• Solar power coming to a store near you (Associated Press)
• Want to Buy a Porsche on the Cheap? (WSJ)
• Record industry faces liability over `infringement’ (The Star.com)
• Game: Gimme Friction (Warning: Huge Time Suck)
What are you reading?
What's been said:Discussions found on the web: