New week, new stuff to read:
• Dear Wall Street: We’re Sorry (Marketwatch)
• The first review of Paulson’s book is out, via Bloomberg: Paulson Defends Lehman Rout, Gives Bush Primer on Hedges: Books Shorter version: Eh.
• Are Appraisals the New Organized Crime? (Housing Watch)
• Google Economist Explains Why You Won’t Pay For Online News (SF Weekly)
• Jobs calls BS on Don’t be Evil (Daring Fireball)
As noted over the weekend (here and here), the daily reading/linkfests are open threads that encourage you to point to other sources, materials, etc. Any other sites, articles, research papers worth linking to?
What's been said:Discussions found on the web: