Quite a few interesting stories today in them papers. Here is what caught my eye:
• Will Toyota’s problems hurt Honda? (CNN/Money)
• Parsing 200 years of gold trades (MarketWatch)
• Bill Gross is getting Ornery in his old age (PIMCO) . . . Hey McCulley! Take this guy fishing or sumpthin!
• Vice Chairman Donald Kohn Retires, a Look at 40 Years at the Fed (Real Time Economics)
• The Hidden Costs Of Mutual Funds (WSJ)
• Time to outlaw naked credit default swaps (FT)
• The Future of Money: It’s Flexible, Frictionless and (Almost) Free (Wired)
• A New Algorithm to Attack Art Fraud (ieee)
• Manure becomes pollutant as its volume grows unmanageable (Washington Post)
• iTunes Prize Winner to Steve Jobs: “Yeah Right, Who Is This Really?” (Rolling Stone)
What caught your eye . . . ?