Ok, not quite virginal — but I am on Virgin America, which has WiFi on their planes, so the travel day isn’t a total loss.
I am over the Rockies as I type this, and the ski trails and mountain tops are still snowy white, despite the June 1st date.
Here’s what I have been whiling the hours away with, winging westward:
• Sorkin: Answers on Credit Ratings Long Overdue (NYT)
• Spill wipes $23 billion off BP (Reuters)
• Shorting Reform (Michael Lewis)
• In 1979, Less Complicated Oil Leak Took 10 Months To Stop (TPM)
• The Impact of the Irrelevant on Decision-Making (NYT)
• How Craig McCaw Built a 4G Network on the Cheap (BusinessWeek)
• How to Reboot Your Sleep Cycle (LifeHacker)
• Apple’s Lesson: Be Cool With Capital (WSJ)
• WikiLeaks Founder’s Mission: Total Transparency (The New Yorker)
• 7 mega-engineering projects by Shimizu (Pink Tentacle)
Finished watching Inglorious Basterds (eh) and now I am going to attack season 1 of Mad Men (I never saw a single episode!).
Any other linkage worth mentioning?