After a 7 days in Vancouver, I have been busy in the office all week — digging out from under the email deluge, meetings, a few media hits and conference calls.
As usual, I have a long list of items that I would like to read, but haven’t gotten to. I used to print them all out for the train ride home — perhaps I should think about an iPad for doing precisely what I would use it for.
Regardless, this is what I will be reading on the way home tonite:
• WTF? SEC Says New Financial Regulation Law Exempts it From Public Disclosure (Fox)
• Do You Believe in Technicals or Fundamentals? (Barron’s)
• Americans Three Times as Confident in Small vs. Big Business (Gallup)
• The money-inflation connection: It’s baaaack! (Fed Atlanta macroblog)
• Yes, There’s Actual Demand Out There (Marketbeat)
• Now let us stress-test the central banks (FT.com)
• My new favorite blog: Department of Numbers
• Foreclosures climb in 75% of metro areas (CNN Money)
• The $41,000 Question: Is the Chevy Volt Worth the Money? (Wheels)
• Bill Murray Is Ready To See You Now (GQ)
• Working at a startup sucks (laurentk)
What are you reading?