Some quick reads before I run out the door to find my way home — my damn railroad is on fire!
• In Striking Shift, Small Investors Flee Stock Market (NYT)
• Ex-Fed Governor Mishkin in ‘Pay for Say’ Controversy Over Icelandic Economy (Jesse’s Café Américain)
• The Atlanta Fed now has 3 blogs (FRB Atlanta)
• How Treasury Thinks (Interfluidity)
• Mish pisses all over Ken Fisher (Global Economic Analysis)
• The Annual Energy Review (AER) is the U.S. Energy Information Administration’s primary report of historical annual energy statistics (Annual Energy Review)
• Far from Ground Zero, other plans for mosques run into vehement opposition (WaPo)
• World helium reserves are running out, Nobel laureate claims (Telegraph)
• Palin Says Refudiate Appears in Fictionary (Borowitz Report)
What is on your browser?