Back on the Kudlow Report at 7:00 pm this evening with Jim Rogers . We are discussing the Markets, the Fed, the new Tax Deal, and Jimmie’s favorite asset class Commodities.
• Tax deal on top of the QE2 is a positive for the economy, adding potentially $900B over 2 years
• As far as Equities are concerned, it is a short term net positive; Same for Commodities.
• One would imagine this would be dollar negative, but given the woes in Europe, perhaps not so much.
• This could lead to the final gasp of the great Bond bull market that began in 1982;
• Ultimately, this is likely to end with a significant pain across all asset classes.
Video is posted here.
What's been said:Discussions found on the web: