I was surprised to notice this morning that most of my new Instapaper articles were long form NYT piece. I enjoy reading the long pieces on a lazy Sunday, but I was running around all weekend and didn’t get to it.
Thus, today’s meta-curation is a special NYT edition:
• 10 Questions for Austan Goolsbee (The Caucus)
• Roger Lowenstein in the Magazine section: Jamie Dimon: America’s Least-Hated Banker
• Mounting Debts by States Stoke Fears of Crisis (Front Page, Sunday Dec 5)
• Destination: LAPTOPISTAN: Where creative laborers can toil in solitude, together. Just don’t talk to your neighbor. (Metropolitan)
• 100 Notable Books of 2010 (Sunday Book Review)
• The Anosognosic’s Dilemma: Something’s Wrong but You’ll Never Know What It Is (Opinionator)
• Mick Without Moss (Style Magazine) Mick Jagger’s stylin’.
What’s on your iPad?
What's been said:Discussions found on the web: