Some interesting reads to go with your second cup of coffee:
• LinkedIn (LNKD) is the Most Expensive Stock in America (Smart Money) and that was before it opened +90%!
• Earthquake and Aftermath Push Japan Into a Recession (NYT)
• Eric Schneiderman: One Lawman With the Guts to Go After Banksters (Nation)
• The Hot-Money Cowboys of Baghdad (NYT Magazine)
• Citigroup’s Hedge-Fund Returns Jump as Volcker Rule Looms (Bloomberg)
• Collateral Damage: the True Cost of a U.S. Default (Barron’s)
• The Case for Bringing Back BABs (Treasury)
• Welfare-queen states (Washington Post)
• What Not to Say in a Job Interview (Fins Finance)
• 30 Under 30: New York’s Hottest Up-and-Comers (Zagat)
What are you reading?