Here’s what I am reading this morning:
• Buy Bonds or Bye, Bonds? (WSJ)
• Shilling: China Heading for a Hard Landing (Bloomberg) Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5.
• Geithner to Consider Leaving After Debt Debate ? (Bloomberg) but see Geithner Staying (for Now) (NYT)
• Paulson Urged BofA to Fight Investor Claims (WSJ)
• Apple Stock Poised for Worst First Half Since 2008 as Growth Seen Slowing (Bloomberg)
• Complex system leaves thousands of foreclosure properties eyesores (Washington Post)
• Confessions of a Financial Deregulator (Project Syndicate)
• Roger Ailes’ Secret Nixon-Era Blueprint for Fox News (Gawker)
• Marcus Chown on the early history of the universe, quantum reality, and the origins of information. (Seed) see also What Everyday Objects Tell Us About the Universe (Brain Pickings)
• Exclusive: How (And Why) An NBA Team Makes A $7 Million Profit Look Like A $28 Million Loss (Deadspin)
What are you bookmarking?