I am at the TED conference on behavioral finance today.
First Session: Behavioral Finance in Action, 10:00 am (ET)
• Prof. Shlomo Benartzi, UCLA Anderson School of Management; Chief Behavioral Economist, AllianzGI Center for Behavioral Finance
• Prof. Dan Goldstein, Yahoo! Research and London Business School
• Prof. Dean Karlan, Yale University
• David Laibson, Harvard University
Second Session: Behavioral Finance – Choice Matters, 2:30 pm (ET)
• Prof. Sheena Iyengar, Columbia University
• Prof. John Payne, Duke University, The Fuqua School of Business
• Kathryn Schulz, Journalist & Author of “Being Wrong: Adventures in the Margin of Error”
• Prof. Richard Thaler, University of Chicago Booth School of Business
Should be fun!