“What does that mean– your ‘PM Train reading’ ?” demanded a nonspecific reader in a specifically hostile voice. It is quite literal: I take a train home; these are the items on my Instapaper (really) I have not gotten to read yet, but will on the way home:
• Mihm: Lessons for Europe From America’s First Great Depression: (Bloomberg)
• U.S. Tax Haul Trails Profit Surge (WSJ)
• Bill Gross: Towards the Paranormal (Pimco)
• Greek, Italian cash heads for hills, or under pool (Reuters) see also World’s Biggest Economies Face $7.6 Trillion Bond Tab as Rally Seen Fading (Bloomberg)
• Dimon Says JPMorgan Is Expanding Amid ‘Hostility’ Toward Banks (Bloomberg) Hostile? Fuck you!
• Dylan Goes Eclectic: As ‘An Advocate Who Hosts a Show,’ Can MSNBC’s Ratigan Broadcast Nuance to the Masses? (Observer) see also How Many Stephen Colberts Are There? (NYT)
• Why Best Buy is Going out of Business…Gradually (Forbes)
• Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto (BoingBoing)
• Huntsman: No One Cares About Iowa (Fox News) see also Just Who Votes In The Iowa Republican Caucuses? (TPM)
• King of the Cosmos: Profile of Neil deGrasse Tyson (Carl Zimmer)
What are you reading?
Dimon: Why ARE people hostile to Banks? Its a conundrum!