More reads for your weekend:
• Jubak: 5 rules to survive a market crisis (MSN Money)
• How to Beat Government Bonds—Using Social Security (WSJ)
• FiveBooks: Michael Lind on American Economic History (The Browser)
• How Much Is a Good Central Banker Worth? (The Atlantic)
• For LinkedIn Founder Reid Hoffman, Relationships Rule the World (Wired)
• George Soros and the Bundesbank’s Patriotic Putsch (Telegraph)
• Karma Crash (NY Mag)
• The Top Five Special Interest Groups Lobbying To Keep Marijuana Illegal (Republic Report)
• 11 Early Scathing Reviews of Works Now Considered Masterpieces (mental floss)
• Tracking Creation in Glen Rose: In the beginning, God created dinosaurs and humans, and they walked together in Texas (Texas Observer)
What are you reading?
Time to Cut Back on Apple?